***Therapy by the Sea 2023 Info Coming Soon!!!***
Therapy by the sea is the NJSOP largest, most anticipated event of the year and the exhibit hall is the polestar of the entire event.
Over the years the association has asked exhibitors for their feedback and has used that to craft an event that is mutually beneficial for you, the exhibitor, and our attendees. Our goal is to make sure everyone in attendance feels welcome and wants to make this annual conference a part of their October each year.
Below, you can find answers to frequently asked questions - many of which are also answered within the exhibitor brochure.
Don't miss out on additional sponsorship opportunities and ways to connect with attendees. Having this information before you get to the conference will make participation fun and easy! Complete details can be found in the exhibitor brochure.
- TBTS Talks are back! Register your company for a 15 minute "by invitation only" presentation for up to 20 guests.
- Looking for ways to be even more visible to TBTS attendees? New this year...we have over 20 other sponsorship opportunities! Check out page 3 of the brochure for details.
- The annual See Well Be Well 5K/Fun Run will take to the Atlantic City Boardwalk on Sunday, October 9th. All race sponsors will receive one free participant registration and their company logo on the official t-shirt! More details available on page 4 of the exhibitor brochure.
- We know attendee engagement is important to you. Not only are their dedicated exhibit hall breaks scheduled into the weekend's agenda, but we've designed two activities to entice TBTS attendees to check out each and every booth. Page 5 of the exhibitor brochure explains both the exhibitor raffle tickets and passport card.
- Stay tuned for details about additional #TBTS22 activities for exhibitors and attendees!
How do I register my company to exhibit at Therapy by the Sea?
There are two ways to register. Online registration is available at this link or you can download the exhibitor brochure, complete the registration form, and email it to Edna McKinney at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have further questions about exhibitor registration, feel free to reach out to Edna or call the office at (609) 323-4012.
What are the exhibit hall hours?
Friday, Oct 7 from 3pm - 7pm (set up beginning at 12:30pm)
Saturday, Oct 8 from 9:30am - 5:30pm (break down begins at 5:30pm*)
*Please be sure to read the disclaimer about the early dismantling penalty on page 6
How many representatives can attend?
Registration includes exhibitor badges for two company representatives. Additional badges can be purchased for $150 each.
Can I send booth contents and equipment directly to the hotel?
We do NOT recommend shipping booth materials directly to the hotel. Please coordinate all shipping through our designated drayage company AEX. You will receive information from AEX about shipping in your exhibitor kit which is sent to all paid exhibitors within 1 month prior to the show.
How many people to you expect to attend TBTS?
Previous to the COVID-19 pandemic our annual TBTS attendance was between 200-220. In 2021, with social distancing in place, there were apx. 130 attendees.
Will I receive an attendee list?
Yes, all exhibitors will receive an attendee list in their registration packet at the conference.
Those companies hosting a TBTS Talk will receive an advance attendee list to market their talk.
All supplied attendee lists will exclude the names and information belonging to registrants who opted out of having their information shared.
Is there a discount code for hotel rooms?
If you reserve your room at the Hard Rock Hotel by September 6th the discounted room rate will be &155/night. This applies to the Run of the House room category. Reservations should be made via the website. Use group code: GOP1022.
Can I see the complete schedule of activities and courses for the weekend?
Can I see a copy of the exhibitor rules and regulations?
Download exhibitor rules and regulations, here.
Are there any nightlife events happening in Atlantic City the weekend of the conference?
Check out these event calendars for the major hotels and casinos in the area:
Hard Rock Hotel (Highlight: Hall & Oates on 10/7)
Atlantic City Restaurant Week (through Friday, 10/7)
NJSOP Health and Safety Policy
All Therapy by the Sea attendees must attest to having read and being willing to comply with the NJSOP Health and Safety Policy during the Therapy by the Sea Event. Our health and safety policy may change to match the current recommendations and guidelines.
It is the policy of the NJSOP to follow the CDC and New Jersey COVID guidelines. Learn more about the CDC guidelines here and visit the NJ COVID Hub here. All Therapy by the Sea attendees are expected to follow the below recommendations during the event that are designed for the protection of all attendees:
- Practicing social distancing i.e., remaining at least six feet apart from other persons not living in your household.
- Wearing a face covering, unless eating or drinking, is strongly encouraged.
- Practicing frequent hand washing.
- Covering coughs and sneezes.
- Monitoring your personal health.
- Refraining from attending the event if you are currently experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Refraining from attending the event if you recently tested positive for COVID-19 or experienced COVID-19 symptoms, unless at least 10 days have passed since the start of symptoms and you are currently symptom free and fever free for at least the last 24 hours. You may shorten this time period to 7 days by obtaining a negative test result after the 7th day.
Refrain from attending the event if you are unvaccinated and had a known COVID-19 exposure within the past 10 days, unless a negative test is obtained no less than 5 days following your last known exposure. Wear a well-fitting mask for at least 10 days following the date of exposure.
As an attendee, if you see a situation you believe to present a risk of illness, please bring it to the attention of the NJSOP staff and take appropriate measures to protect yourself from harm.
Our health and safety policy may change to match the current CDC and New Jersey recommendations and guidelines.
If you have any questions please contact Keira Boertzel-Smith at
In preparation for a successful in-person Therapy by the Sea conference, the NJSOP has been working with the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino to implement a number of safety protocols outlined below:
Masks: Masks are strongly encouraged; NJSOP staff will be wearing masks. An individually wrapped mask will be made available to each attendee in his/her registration packet. Hard Rock convention employees will be masked.
Hand Sanitizer: The NJSOP will provide hand sanitizer bottles on the sign-in tables outside of each lecture room and attendees will be instructed to sanitize before entering the room. Hand sanitizer stations will also be set up in each meeting room.
Seating: In all meeting rooms, there will be two attendees per each six foot table. At meal times, there will be 6 people per table (normally seats 10)
Exhibit Hall: Exhibit booths will be spaced out to allow more room between each booth. Arrows will indicate the direction of traffic for each aisle of the exhibit hall.
We'll post important updates and event photos on the following socials: