PLUS...AOA Member Benefits
When you apply for membership in the NJSOP you are also becoming a part of our National organization, the American Optometric Association (AOA). With that, comes an extensive list of benefits belonging to AOA members including access to:
- AOA Practice Resources
- Directory of AOA Benefits, Programs, & Services
- Practice Management
- Optometry's Career Center® (OCC)
- Optometry's Fund for Disaster Relief
- Customizable Forms and Brochures
- Optometric Recognition Award Program
- AOA Dr. Locator
- Free Eye Disease Awareness Kit
- Nutrients for Healthy Eyes
Students wishing to join the American Optometric Student Association should click here.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page
Optometry in NJ has always been and will always be under attack by organized medicine. That I am able to practice therapeutic Optometry with oral prescribing privileges is solely because of the NJSOP. Make no mistake...without a viable NJSOP, the landscape of Optometry in New Jersey would be VERY different. It is an absolute obligation for every practicing Optometric Physician in New Jersey to belong to the NJSOP and support our profession.
Michael Veliky, O.D.
Past President, NJSOP
Member since 1993