PLUS...AOA Member Benefits
When you apply for membership in the NJSOP you are also becoming a part of our National organization, the American Optometric Association (AOA). With that, comes an extensive list of benefits belonging to AOA members including access to:
- AOA Practice Resources
- Directory of AOA Benefits, Programs, & Services
- Practice Management
- Optometry's Career Center® (OCC)
- Optometry's Fund for Disaster Relief
- Customizable Forms and Brochures
- Optometric Recognition Award Program
- AOA Dr. Locator
- Free Eye Disease Awareness Kit
- Nutrients for Healthy Eyes
Students wishing to join the American Optometric Student Association should click here.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page
NJSOPNET is invaluable. I posted a help-wanted ad and had four responses within 24-hours. I was able to hire a very qualified associate for our practice quickly and easily.
Kimberly Friedman, O.D.
Member since 1991